Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Keeping It Real

Today is may 19,2010. One of thing that Iam thinking about today is bring my grade up in english an then going to the gallery or the mall with my little sister to help her pick out her dress for her dance that's coming up that is if I have time. But the way Iam feeling is kind of stressed only because I have alot to do I have prom coming up in two weeks. Graduation practices starting soon. Alot I need to start working more so there will be more money too have too spend..HAHA,an pluse prom weekend comin up can't wait. Missing my boyfriend even though Iam sitting here txting him..Shh don't tell. I really am just Worring about graduating because in order to move forward with my life I have no choice but to graduate. Im excited an so anxious but I know everything will work out so I just have to stay focused an do what I have too make myself proud I worked too hard so this day will mean alot when I graduate. Most of what Iam thinking of is just being happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment